Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xoopar Boy Bluetooth speakers review: Style over substance  (Read 411 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 11, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Xoopar Boy Bluetooth speakers review: Style over substance

The Xoopar Boy line of Bluetooth speakers is fun to look, but only almost as fun to listen to.

I'm always up for reviewing Bluetooth speakers (I'm getting quite the collection), so when I was offered the quirky Grand Xoopar Boy and Xoopar Boy Stereo speakers to review, I was immediately on board. In terms of design, they're unlike any Bluetooth speaker I've ever seen, though they certainly live up to that category in sound quality (for better or worse).

Here's the Xoopar Boy Grand and Xoopar Boy Stereo.

Grand Xoopar Boy

Design

This is the largest of the Xoopar Boy line and features two tweeters with 10W of total power and a 3W subwoofer, which takes up most of the "head". Mine came with a little dent in it, but that didn't impede the sound in any way.

Yeah, I said "head", and I'm not talking about a speaker head. Well, technically I am. These speakers basically look like Toad from the Super Mario games. They're little, big-headed, faceless dudes with posable arms and a headba...

Source: Xoopar Boy Bluetooth speakers review: Style over substance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: