Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a missing app in iOS 11  (Read 374 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 14, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

How to find a missing app in iOS 11

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’ve never been a huge fan of the <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpringBoard" rel="nofollow">SpringBoard[/url] organization method Apple has more or less had in place since the first iPhone. Once Apple allowed third-party applications and multiple screens, organization became an issue. When folders were added, it wasn’t much better than a crowded desktop. This leads to user confusion when trying to find things.</p><p>In particular, Macworld reader Zenon writes in with what’s either a searching issue, to which I can provide a solution, or some kind of iOS bug, which I can’t solve.</p><p>Zenon ironically can’t locate the Find My Friends app. Zenon can use the app, and can use Siri to search for it and launch it. But it doesn’t appear on any SpringBoard. When uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, its installation progress appears, but then it immediately disappears.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3260186/ios/how-to-find-a-missing-app-in-ios-11.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to find a missing app in iOS 11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: