Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Pencil lag test: New iPad vs. iPad Pro  (Read 308 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 04, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

Apple Pencil lag test: New iPad vs. iPad Pro

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>We’re still a few days away from our complete review of the new 9.7-inch iPad, but in the meantime we made a quick lag test video for anyone who wants to see how well it holds up compared to a 2015 12.9-inch iPad Pro. (A newer model currently isn’t in the office.) Our full review will discuss the Pencil’s performance on the 9.7-inch iPad in greater detail, especially since it’s one of the key selling points, but this should help you out if you’re seeking a quick visual comparison.</p><p>Put simply, I barely notice any difference between the two while using most Pencil-compatible apps. If anything, the Apple Pencil feels as though it delivers slightly smoother performance in the <a href="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notes-plus/id374211477?mt=8" rel="nofollow">Notes Plus[/url] app on the new 9.7-inch iPad compared to the older Pro. (I also put a brand-new nib on my older Apple Pencil for a more even comparison.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3267724/iphone-ipad/apple-pencil-lag-test-new-ipad-vs-ipad-pro.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple Pencil lag test: New iPad vs. iPad Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: