Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This iPhone X case cured me of my PRODUCT(RED) jealousy  (Read 274 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 14, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

This iPhone X case cured me of my PRODUCT(RED) jealousy

I don't usually get excited about phone cases, but there are exceptions to every rule.

As much as I enjoy my glossy white iPhone X, I admit to no small amount of jealousy in seeing the recently announced PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. I'm a big fan of colorful phones that stand out in the crowd, and those phones are most certainly that. Having said that, red isn't my favorite color and I already have an iPhone X, which I enjoy quite a bit. A case was the more practical answer for me, and for $14, Amazon brought the shiniest blue case I could find to my doorstep.

Not only is it exactly what I was looking for when it comes to color, it's also an excellent case well worth adding to your iPhone X.

See at Amazon

This is the Luxury Slim Fit case from FLOVEME, and the name gives away most of the features. This is an ultra-slim case, adding a tiny plastic layer between your phone and the rest of the world. You can't get much thinner than this, which makes the phone feel almost like...

Source: This iPhone X case cured me of my PRODUCT(RED) jealousy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: