Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: olloclip Filmer's Kit: Take your iPhone photography and videography to the next level  (Read 257 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 15, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

olloclip Filmer's Kit: Take your iPhone photography and videography to the next level

Looking for a simple rig that'll turn your iPhone into a pro level, DSLR-like camera? Then look no further than olloclip!

Lots of people spend time capturing photos and videos on their iPhone — so much so that the idea of taking time to pull out your DSLR camera, pop off the lens, adjust the settings, line up your shot, readjust the settings, and then finally shoot, is exhausting; especially when you have a perfectly good iPhone ready to go in your back pocket.

I've been shooting with the iPhone 7 Plus for about a year and a half now, and I'm still head-over-heels in love with the camera. The photo quality is stunning, the slow-mo takes my breath away (especially when paired with underwater shots), and the crisp, clean images I get from my iPhone recently have allowed my DSLR to gather a li'l dust.

Not only is it the convenience of the iPhone that's had me leaving my DSLR at home more and more, but also the price of accessories and lenses: some macro lenses can cost up to $6...

Source: olloclip Filmer's Kit: Take your iPhone photography and videography to the next level
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: