Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SuperStraps could relieve back pain when you're carrying around your entire workflow at a tech conference  (Read 347 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 15, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

SuperStraps could relieve back pain when you're carrying around your entire workflow at a tech conference

Ugh, the pain of carrying a heavy backpack for hours and hours ... Superstraps could be the solution!

I recently got an email telling me about a new "backpack gadget," which I almost deleted because I get a lot of emails about backpacks. As soon as I saw the images, though, I was intrigued. It's not a backpack. It's a set of straps for your backpack that are designed to relieve shoulder and back tension as we carry around all of our cameras, phones, laptops, chargers, tablets, and everything else that I tend to drag with me to conventions (I can literally picture myself leaning forward right now, trying to counterbalance the weight in my bag).

They're called SuperStraps and they're currently receiving funding on Kickstarter.

See at Kickstarter

SuperStraps are padded bracers with a pliable arcing piece of material that acts like your own hands pulling on your backpack to relieve pressure. Basically, they turn your everyday bag into an ergonomic backpack so you don't even have to c...

Source: SuperStraps could relieve back pain when you're carrying around your entire workflow at a tech conference
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: