Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My 9.7 iPad (2018) review: Drawn, written, edited, and produced with an iPad  (Read 339 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 15, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

My 9.7 iPad (2018) review: Drawn, written, edited, and produced with an iPad

More than anything else, the Apple Pencil is the gamechanger for the 2018 iPad. So I used it to draw, write, and create a review done entirely on the 9.7-inch tablet.

For about a year, I worked exclusively on an iPad Pro. During that time I learned a lot about the highs (and massive lows) of iPad productivity, fell in love with the Apple Pencil, and discovered how best to balance my iPad and Mac lifestyle.

It's no secret to say that the iPad has changed how I work and think on my devices. I use it for work, roller derby, casual sketching and idea generation, watching movies, and so much more. And it's why I've continually been bullish on the device, even when sales lagged and great multitasking was but a rumor on the road map.

To me, the 2018 base-model 9.7-inch iPad is a special beast: It hits a line drive right through the company's fabled intersection of technology and liberal arts — and at the right price point. The iPad Pro did it first, but at a cost unattainable for all...

Source: My 9.7 iPad (2018) review: Drawn, written, edited, and produced with an iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: