Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera: A perfect Polaroid-style instant cam, or hyped-up flash in the pan?  (Read 270 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera: A perfect Polaroid-style instant cam, or hyped-up flash in the pan?

Are you looking to pick up a new instant camera, but you're not sure which one is the right one? Then the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 might be the answer you've been shooting for!

I've owned a number of instant cameras in my days, most of which have been used and abused quite a few times.

While I love to shoot with them, it seems like each and every individual instant camera brings a different thing to the table, whether it be the Fujifilm Instax Mini 70's handy tripod socket, the Fujifilm Instax Wide 300's extra-large photos, or the Lomography Lomo'Instant Wide's creative shooting modes.

It's difficult to find an instant camera that rolls a number of these handy features together, and while the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera may not be the Swiss Army Knife of the Polaroid-like camera world, it comes pretty damn near close with some of its more unique features, settings, film choices, and even color options.

First off, why an instant camera?

I know it's kind of hard to see t...

Source: Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera: A perfect Polaroid-style instant cam, or hyped-up flash in the pan?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: