Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrate spring with this nature-centric Apple Music playlist  (Read 390 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Celebrate spring with this nature-centric Apple Music playlist

Looking to better commune with the environment this spring? Here's a playlist with a nature theme that will hopefully help you appreciate the world around you in all its complex and awe-inspiring majesty.

As we all know, every year Apple promotes an Apple Music playlist called What are the Earth's favorite songs? in celebration of Earth Day to further show the company's support for environmental protection efforts. The list combines classics with "new favorites," and includes staples like "Mother Nature's Son" by the Beatles and "Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)" by Marvin Gaye. While these songs are most certainly on-theme for this, the greenest of holidays, there's a staggering amount of Earth- and nature-inspired songs out there that didn't make the list, but also deserve to be a part of the spring festivities.

To that end, here's a small collection of my favorite songs that pull from natural experiences, all put together into a handy Apple Music playlist of my own. It features the ...

Source: Celebrate spring with this nature-centric Apple Music playlist
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: