Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when you've reached the 10,000 screenshot cap on your Nintendo Switch  (Read 339 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 29, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

What to do when you've reached the 10,000 screenshot cap on your Nintendo Switch

So you've reached the 10,000 screenshot cap on your Nintendo Switch. Don't worry. You can take even more.

I don't know how you did it, but you somehow hit the 10,000 screenshot cap on your Nintendo Switch. I don't blame you, though. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a gorgeous game, and the photos you took of every Korok location from every angle are a testament to your resilience. In all seriousness, screenshots are so easy to take on the Switch that a year into its existence, I'm not surprised people are beginning to hit the cap. But once you do, what then? You don't want to lose all your gorgeous photo edits of Mario and Cappy at the beach, so how can you keep taking them?

Easily! Here's how.

What are the limits on screenshots?
Get a new microSD card
Move screenshots out
What are the limits on screenshots?

There are multiple limits placed on what you can do with screenshots on the Nintendo Switch. Sans microSD card, the system has a 1,000 limit on its own memory. Ev...

Source: What to do when you've reached the 10,000 screenshot cap on your Nintendo Switch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: