Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atmospheric puzzle adventure Fracter headed soon to iPhone  (Read 430 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Atmospheric puzzle adventure Fracter headed soon to iPhone

Limbo fans pay attention: A new dark atmospheric puzzler is coming to iOS this summer.

If you're a fan of such eerie and dark atmospheric games as Limbo and Playdead's INSIDE, get ready for another adventure that takes place in the darkest of environments with new and interesting puzzles to solve. Are you fighting darkness with light? Or is the darkness in you?

I don't know much about the upcoming Fracter game, developed by up-and-comer 4L Games. I can tell you that it's coming to iPhone and Android this summer and I'm already getting excited about what's to come.

Fracter is an emotive, isometric puzzle adventure game set in a mysterious labyrinth of glowing black architecture. The game follows a veiled young hero who has set out on a perilous quest to dispel the darkness within.

It's got a bit of exploration, finding hidden secrets, and avoiding baddies, all while trying to solve unique puzzles.

There's also going to be an "eerie ambient soundtrack" that I'm most excited ab...

Source: Atmospheric puzzle adventure Fracter headed soon to iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: