Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo's NES Classic Edition console returns to stores this summer!  (Read 340 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 15, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Nintendo's NES Classic Edition console returns to stores this summer!

Don't miss your chance... again.

The elusive NES Classic Edition by Nintendo is returning to stores on June 29, 2018 for only $59.99. This system was initially launched back in early November 2016 to huge fanfare, though the excitement would only lead to disappointment for some. Availability on the console ended up being extremely limited, with many retail stores selling out of all stock received within a couple of hours after release. With 30 of the best classic titles available all on this one console for the same price as a new game sells these days, it's no wonder fans responded the way they did. Resellers beat many of them to the stores that day, resulting in many of the NES Classic Edition consoles ending up on eBay selling regularly between $200 and $300 each. A few sold for as high as $1,000.

Back when the console first came out, I was working as a merchandiser in Walmart and assisted in stocking the new game releases every week. This console was sold out before I even came i...

Source: Nintendo's NES Classic Edition console returns to stores this summer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: