Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Android P’s notification shade is so good Apple should just copy the whole damn thing in iOS 12  (Read 334 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 16, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »

Android P’s notification shade is so good Apple should just copy the whole damn thing in iOS 12

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Notifications are the single most annoying thing on our phones. They badger us to open apps all day, stick around longer than we need them, and divert our attention from whatever we're actually trying to do at the time. While Android and iOS both use a similar system to deliver alerts via banners and dings, they are not created equally.</p><p>Even before the public beta of version 9.0 landed this week, Android's system of notifications was far superior to Apple's. As someone who regularly bounces between the two platforms, I actively ignore the iOS Notification Center, but on Android, I use it regularly to catch up on things I might have missed. The Android notification shade isn't just for messages and alerts; it's an information center for your entire digital life.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3271428/ios/android-p-notifications-ios-12.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Android P’s notification shade is so good Apple should just copy the whole damn thing in iOS 12
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: