Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Google One is the value-driven online storage locker I want iCloud to be  (Read 307 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 18, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

Google One is the value-driven online storage locker I want iCloud to be

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is right around the corner, and we all have our lists of things we’re hoping to see: better Siri, a modular Mac, cheaper HomePod, Face ID on the iPad Pro. But there’s one product in desperate need of an update that would instantly generate an extended applause break from the keynote crowd.</p><p>No, I’m not talking about the Mac mini. I’m talking about iCloud.</p><p>iCloud has been a bone of contention for Apple users ever since its debut at WWDC 2011. A replacement for the MobileMe paid service—which replaced .Mac, which replaced iTools—iCloud was supposed to be the free online storage we all wanted. Like the services of yore, it included backup, email, and online storage starting at 5GB and going up to a terabyte or more for a monthly fee.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3273326/data-center-cloud/google-one-icloud.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Google One is the value-driven online storage locker I want iCloud to be
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: