Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Review Re-Do: MrMobile would buy it again  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 19, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Nintendo Switch Review Re-Do: MrMobile would buy it again

You don't need me to tell you that the Nintendo Switch is a blockbuster success; all you need to do is look at the numbers. 13 months after its debut, Nintendo's new console has sold about 18 million units, putting the company's profits up 500% year-over-year  … and keeping the Nintendo Switch price firm at the same $300 it launched at. If there are surer signs of a big hit, I've never seen 'em – and with big platform developments dropping almost every month, from Labo to Online, the Nintendo Switch is doing better than even my most optimistic predictions.

Still, I come from the smartphone world – and while that's a very different domain from that of the game console, it seems to me the question of whether to buy a year-old product still remains an important one. How has the Switch's hardware held up to constant use and travel? What light can the growth of its ecosystem shed on its future prospects? And what accessories have proven themselves v...

Source: Nintendo Switch Review Re-Do: MrMobile would buy it again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: