Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's how to get 25% off almost 200 Osprey products at Amazon  (Read 250 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 20, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Here's how to get 25% off almost 200 Osprey products at Amazon

Amazon is offering 25% off a huge selection of Osprey items. Osprey is a brand that rarely goes on sale, and with 195 items to choose from, this is definitely a deal worth checking out.

For instance, the Osprey Farpoint 40 Travel Backpack is down to $119.95. That's the best price it has been on Amazon since last November. It has 4.6 out of 5 stars based on almost 500 customer reviews, and I personally would highly recommend this bag to anyone. It's the perfect carry-on size, and it saved my life on a multi-flight vacation where I didn't want to check any bags. There are compression straps on the inside and outside, and you can convert it from a backpack to a duffel bag at a moment's notice. It has a few different harnesses that are adjustable for different body types, and there's a built-in laptop sleeve, too. If you only ever buy one travel bag, it should be this one.

If you don't need something super heavy-duty, this $49 Osprey Daylite Plus Daypack is awesome and highly-rated. It...

Source: Here's how to get 25% off almost 200 Osprey products at Amazon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: