Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 classic games I hope come to Nintendo Switch Online  (Read 404 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

7 classic games I hope come to Nintendo Switch Online

With 20 NES games and more possibly to come, here are the titles I want to see as a part of Nintendo Switch Online.

Nintendo Switch Online launches in September, and with it, subscribers have been promised access to a library of 20 classic NES games at launch on their Nintendo Switch, with more on the way. This comes as a part of Nintendo's gradual move away from the Virtual Console label, alongside other classic gaming offerings such as the NES Classic Edition and SNES Classic Edition. So far, Nintendo remains steadfast with its small scope for the service, though Nintendo dreamers like me hope one day for more modern titles, too.

Though 20 titles will be available at launch, we only know about ten of them so far, and more will be added down the road. With Nintendo keeping them under wraps for now, here are seven classic games I'd love to see as a part of Nintendo Switch Online either at launch or later on after release:

NES Open Tournament Golf
Doki Doki Panic
Marble Madness
Mil...

Source: 7 classic games I hope come to Nintendo Switch Online
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: