Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FaceTime for iOS 12 wishlist: Screen sharing, conference calls, and more!  (Read 281 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 22, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

FaceTime for iOS 12 wishlist: Screen sharing, conference calls, and more!

What if Apple could make FaceTime for iOS one of the most important apps on iPhone?

With rumors flying around that Apple is going to focus less on new iOS 12 features and more on stability and performance, I asked you what new features you were still hoping to see. Mostly, I got what I expected. Mostly. But,a surprising-to-me number of you said FaceTime enhancements.

Maybe that shouldn't have come as a surprise? Anyone who's ever been separated from the people they love for any amount of time knows how valuable FaceTime video is, and anyone looking to avoid the cost and low-quality of long distance calls has pretty much made FaceTime audio their go-to. It's also end-to-end encrypted, which isn't just great for anyone who values privacy and security, but people who work in industries like medicine where regulations demand it.

But, aside from adding audio a few years ago, FaceTime feels pretty much the same as it did when it launched back in 2010. And, when you look at the differe...

Source: FaceTime for iOS 12 wishlist: Screen sharing, conference calls, and more!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: