Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get some of the best Mac games for massive discounts during Humble Bundle's Spring Sale  (Read 313 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 23, 2018, 04:05:16 pm »

Get some of the best Mac games for massive discounts during Humble Bundle's Spring Sale

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The library for Mac games looks minuscule from the outside, and I sometimes think it’d be more accurate to call it a “bookshelf.” In general, developers only attempt a Mac port if they know it’ll be a hit over here in the orchard. The good news is that means that most of the games we get are the good stuff. And right now, the better news is that many of those games are seeing jaw-dropping discounts for Humble Bundle’s Steam Sale.</p><p>And when I say “sale,” I’m generally not referring to piddly discounts of 10 percent such as we usually see from Apple itself (although there is some of that). No, in this case some fantastic games like Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20-Year Celebration (which we covered on an episode of Apple Arcade) are selling for as much as 67 percent off, while some older gems like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are on sale for as little as $4.49.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3273924/gaming/get-some-of-the-best-mac-games-for-massive-discounts-during-humble-bundles-spring-sale.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Get some of the best Mac games for massive discounts during Humble Bundle's Spring Sale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: