Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Apple TV Remote Case Doubles as a Mini Keyboard  (Read 407 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 29, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

This Apple TV Remote Case Doubles as a Mini Keyboard

Need a case for your Siri Remote and hate typing on the Apple TV? The iPazzPort Apple TV Remote Case is the perfect solution.

Your Apple TV is your gateway to entertainment bliss, but I'd be lying if I said that tvOS is perfect. Just like any software, tvOS continues to get better over time, but there are still annoyances that can drive some people crazy.

Typing on Apple TV

Typing anything into the Apple TV using the Siri Remote is a little clunky. The touchpad can be finicky to maneuver, and typically the layout of the on-screen keyboard is less than ideal.

Of course, when Apple launched the Siri Remote and adding the ability to type via voice, they tried to alleviate that problem; however, voice-to-text isn't perfect either. I can't even count the number of times I have tried to search for something on YouTube with Siri only to have the Apple TV type something completely different than I said. Plus, not to mention that whenever I have to type in a password for an app or my Ap...

Source: This Apple TV Remote Case Doubles as a Mini Keyboard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: