Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sonos Beam is everything the HomePod should have been  (Read 303 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 10, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

The Sonos Beam is everything the HomePod should have been

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Early this morning I attended an event in San Francisco in which I saw a smart speaker work perfectly with Siri and Alexa, which pumped out beautiful sound to every corner of a small room for both music and TV, and which seamlessly paired with other speakers scattered throughout a room while using AirPlay 2. It wasn’t the HomePod. Instead, it was the Sonos Beam, a new $399 smart speaker and soundbar that’s everything the HomePod should have been.</p><p>And Sonos knows that. The brief presentation was filled with quips about how Sonos isn’t out to sell out ads—take that, Google—and how it wasn’t forcing you into walled gardens (ahem, Tim Cook). Nor did it appear to be empty talk. In the span of little more than half an hour, Sonos managed to deliver a vision of a smart speaker that I wouldn’t mind plunking down $400 for. Here’s why we think it’s so much better.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3279804/hardware/the-sonos-beam-is-everything-the-homepod-should-have-been.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The Sonos Beam is everything the HomePod should have been
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: