Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saddleback Thin Front Pocket Backpack review: The best rugged leather backpack for your MacBook  (Read 309 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 18, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

Saddleback Thin Front Pocket Backpack review: The best rugged leather backpack for your MacBook

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>To hear it from some people, Apple is the king of daily-wear conversation pieces, but I don’t think those people have ever seen a Saddleback Leather bag. Let’s put it this way: If you don’t like talking to people, you probably shouldn’t get one.</p><p>As for me, I’ve made a bit of a game out of my past few days with the Saddleback Thin Front Pocket Backpack, counting down the moments to the next compliment, the next thumbs-up from a fellow Saddleback owner, or the earnest bus conversation from someone who’s eager to know how they can get one for themselves. (I’m currently sitting at nine hours.) It helps to know this admiration is justified. Much like an Apple product, a Saddleback bag delivers style and substance in equal measure. It gets the job done, and it looks fine while doing it. And in stark contrast to most laptop bags, there’s a good chance that it’ll outlive my MacBook Pro. In fact, it may outlive several of them.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3281054/macs/saddleback-leather-thin-front-pocket-laptop-backpack-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Saddleback Thin Front Pocket Backpack review: The best rugged leather backpack for your MacBook
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: