Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep some full resolution images on your iOS device, and store others in the cloud  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 19, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

How to keep some full resolution images on your iOS device, and store others in the cloud

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>With iCloud Photo Library you can take endless photos on an iPhone or iPad, or upload endless images on a Mac or via iCloud.com, as long as you’re paying for the right quantity of iCloud storage. And Apple simply manages it for you.</p><p>This trick comes through optimized storage, which is enabled by default in iOS when you turn on iCloud Photo Library. On the Mac, you have to turn it on: In the Photos app, go to Preferences &gt; iCloud, check the iCloud Photo Library option, and then pick either to Download Originals to the Mac or Optimize Mac Storage. (I use full-resolution downloads on one of my Macs, a desktop machine, so I have a local copy that I can also backup elsewhere.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3277980/ios/how-to-keep-some-full-resolution-images-on-your-ios-device-and-store-others-in-the-cloud.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to keep some full resolution images on your iOS device, and store others in the cloud
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: