Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home app: What's changed in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave  (Read 261 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 19, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Home app: What's changed in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave

Although not much has changed for the Home app on iOS 12, its debut on macOS is definitely something to write home about!

Apple made my year when it announced at WWDC that the Home app would be coming to macOS. Not much else has changed for the Home app, but that's fine by me! Between Siri voice control and a full-featured Home app on macOS, I couldn't ask for more! Here's what you need to know about the changes to the Home app in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.

It's going to be on your Mac

Image via Apple

When macOS Mojave ships, you'll be able to use Siri and the Home app to control your HomeKit-enabled accessories on the Mac. If you're curious what it's going to look like, take a peek at the Home app on iPad. Apple is working on making it easier for iOS developers to bring their apps to macOS and they've started this work by bringing over News, Stocks, Home, and Voice Memos.

The Home app is essentially the same app you're running on your iPad with a few adjustments for the Mac. Ins...

Source: Home app: What's changed in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: