Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a bootable macOS Mojave installer drive  (Read 299 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 01, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

How to create a bootable macOS Mojave installer drive

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Whenever Apple releases a new version of macOS, I like to create a bootable USB installation drive. I test different Macs, and when I need to upgrade those machines, it’s a lot more efficient to plug in the USB installer drive and run the installer, than to log into the App Store, download the 5GB OS installer, and then run it.</p><p>Because it’s so easy to create an external installation drive, it’s my preferred means of installing the OS. I keep it around for those time when I would rather use the drive than rely on booting in <a href="https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201314" rel="nofollow">Recovery mode[/url].</p><p>In this article I’ll go over the different ways you can create a bootable macOS Mojave installation drive. But before I give instructions on how to create the drive, I’ll go over the items you’ll need and how to get them.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3284378/os-x/how-to-create-a-bootable-macos-mojave-installer-drive.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to create a bootable macOS Mojave installer drive
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: