Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guild Wars 2's Roller Beetle reminds us that MMO mounts don't have to be dull  (Read 321 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 07, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

Guild Wars 2's Roller Beetle reminds us that MMO mounts don't have to be dull

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Multiplayer games are on a roll lately. By now you probably already know about Hammond, the adorable hamster who rolls about in an iron wrecking ball of death in Overwatch (and whom we tried out in a recent PCWorld Twitch stream). But as for me? I find I can’t stop thinking about Guild Wars 2’s Roller Beetles, which rolled out in the patch for GW2’s "Long Live the Lich" patch last week.</p><p>Ride one, and you’ll probably feel the same way. They’re the <a href="https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mounts" rel="nofollow">sixth mount[/url] in the newish Path of Fire expansion following the existing Raptors, Griffons, and the like, but they’re also likely the best mount I’ve ever ridden in an MMORPG.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3286610/gaming/guild-wars-2s-roller-beetle-mmo-mount.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Guild Wars 2's Roller Beetle reminds us that MMO mounts don't have to be dull
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: