Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience with AMC Stubs A-List: Bye-bye, MoviePass!  (Read 311 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 13, 2018, 04:06:23 pm »

My experience with AMC Stubs A-List: Bye-bye, MoviePass!

AMC's new Stubs A-List is a premium movie theater subscription designed to compete with MoviePass. How does it stack up?

Seeing a movie at the theater is a classic pastime that many of us enjoy, whether it's on a weekly or monthly basis, or even a few times a year for those big blockbusters.

Personally, I've always enjoyed going to the theater (even though some moviegoers can totally end up ruining the experience) as a date night thing with my significant other. I love watching movies (and avoiding spoilers on big releases) as they come out because I've usually been waiting for them and can't wait to watch them to discuss with friends and family.

While MoviePass has been around for quite some time, they got a surge of new customers in recent years after they dropped the price of a subscription to $9.99 a month. For that price, moviegoers originally got one movie per day at any theater, with the only restriction being 2D movies.

But as MoviePass became more and more popular, they ...

Source: My experience with AMC Stubs A-List: Bye-bye, MoviePass!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: