Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adobe Photoshop on iPad? This ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ artist is ready for the revolution  (Read 343 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 18, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

Adobe Photoshop on iPad? This ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ artist is ready for the revolution

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Lizzie Nichols tells me she’s mildly insulted that painting programs like Procreate get stuffed under “Entertainment” on the iPad App Store.</p><p>I can’t say I blame her. Nichols is one of the visual development artists for Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, which hit theaters late last week and has consistently racked up praise for its art and animation (if not its crass humor). Art is her business—specifically, the painting of environments and props that inform 3D designers how a production should look, along with the painting of characters—and she does it well. She worked on the previous Hotel Transylvania film, and her long list of credits include The Emoji Movie, Smurfs: The Lost Village, Futurama, along with freelance work for the likes of Disney Television and Cartoon Network. And she does almost all of it with Adobe Photoshop on a Mac Pro with an attached Wacom Cintiq Companion display.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3290396/iphone-ipad/hotel-transylvania-3-artist-is-ready-for-adobe-photoshop-on-ipad.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Adobe Photoshop on iPad? This ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ artist is ready for the revolution
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: