Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brydge Keyboard for iPad Pro Review: An almost-perfect convertible solution  (Read 281 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 20, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Brydge Keyboard for iPad Pro Review: An almost-perfect convertible solution

Though I still prefer the simplicity of the Smart Connector solution, Brydge's hinge-based Bluetooth keyboard is the next best option.

iMore
    Score

My love affair with Smart Connector keyboards for my 10.5-inch iPad Pro ended the morning of the WWDC keynote. After months of not being particularly happy with the options, it took literally having to use my MacBook Pro as a stand for my iPad during Apple's presentation for me to look for an alternative option.

I'm happy to say I've found it in Brydge's $129.99 10.5-inch iPad Pro keyboard, the latest hinge-based Bluetooth option from the keyboard company. While Brydge has in the past (and continues to have) reliability issues with its keyboards, the company's new lifetime warranty allows me to feel comfortable recommending them to anyone who wants a superior typing experien...

Source: Brydge Keyboard for iPad Pro Review: An almost-perfect convertible solution
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: