Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The throttled MacBook Pro: Discussing the heat problems with Apple’s new laptop  (Read 318 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 25, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

The throttled MacBook Pro: Discussing the heat problems with Apple’s new laptop

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There’s been a lot of talk about the Core i9 processor in the new MacBook Pro, and not in a good way. YouTuber <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx8J125s4cg" rel="nofollow">Dave Lee[/url] shared his experience with CPU throttling on the Core i9 MacBook Pro, and soon after others shared how they also similar performance hits.</p><p>In this video, I talk with Gordon Mah Ung, CPU expert for our sister publication, PCWorld. We talk about the CPU throttling, what could be causing it, and what does it mean for users and anyone thinking about buying a Core i9 laptop.</p><p>Regrettably, high-end benchmarking was not part of our review of the Core i9 MacBook Pro. So we’ve started to run several benchmarks for ourselves to see what happens when you push the laptop’s performance.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3291763/macbook/the-throttled-macbook-pro-discussing-the-heat-problems-with-apples-new-laptop.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The throttled MacBook Pro: Discussing the heat problems with Apple’s new laptop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: