Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pad & Quill Journal Notebook review: Putting the 'pad' in Pad & Quill  (Read 275 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 27, 2018, 04:05:29 pm »

Pad & Quill Journal Notebook review: Putting the 'pad' in Pad & Quill

Getting away from technology, elegantly.

I've written in the past about the follies of technology, and despite what I do for work, I absolutely love getting away from technology as much as possible. I took up reading again at the beginning of this year, stopped watching so much TV, and endeavored to use my phone less. When offered Pad & Quill's new Journal Notebook for review, I had to take it, because, while taking notes on a MacBook is simple and quick, there's something soul-nourishing about writing things down by hand.

At least I think so, and if you fall into the same camp, then you'll love the understated elegance of P&Q's journals.

Plain, but not plain

Despite their empty, gray covers, the Journal Notebooks are a perfect example of beauty in simplicity. There's nothing busy about these notebooks, and the accent of the black elastic closure is just enough to keep these interesting. Pick one up, and you'll instantly do what I did the first time: run your fingers over...

Source: Pad & Quill Journal Notebook review: Putting the 'pad' in Pad & Quill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: