Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 top takeaways from Apple’s boringly brilliant record results  (Read 413 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 05, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

4 top takeaways from Apple’s boringly brilliant record results

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It’s gotten to the point where even some of my colleagues who write about Apple are bored by the company’s quarterly results. Granted, this is the good kind of boring—the best third-quarter results ever, led by overall revenue of $53.3 billion, a 17 percent growth rate. But it does seem like Apple does the same thing almost every quarter: growth, billions, the works. There’s not a lot of drama in being one of the most valuable companies in the world continuing to churn away at huge profits and product growth.</p><p>Still, I’m not going to call this boring. Every three months, Apple has to reveal things about itself that it would probably want to keep secret, and these disclosures can help us understand the company and its products better than we otherwise would. Here are the four most interesting things I gleaned from Tim Cook’s performance on his quarterly <a href="https://sixcolors.com/post/2018/07/this-is-tim-apple-financial-call-with-analysts-transcribed-live/" rel="nofollow">conference call with analysts[/url].</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3294416/apple/4-top-takeaways-from-apples-boringly-brilliant-record-results.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 4 top takeaways from Apple’s boringly brilliant record results
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: