Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to link your Nintendo Network ID and your Nintendo Account  (Read 255 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 07, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

How to link your Nintendo Network ID and your Nintendo Account

I want to merge my Wii U or 3DS info with my Switch. How do I bring it all together? Like this!

You might have a Nintendo Account. You might have a Nintendo Network ID (NNID). If you've just started using the Nintendo Switch, you might not have both accounts linked together. There are a few reasons why connecting your Nintendo Account to your NNID could benefit your gaming experience, like being able to combine your eShop funds across devices. Here's how to link your NNID with your Nintendo Account.

What's the difference between a Nintendo Network ID and a Nintendo Account?

The short answer is that an NNID is used to make purchases on the Wii U and 3DS, while a Nintendo Account is used to make purchases on the Switch.

To expand on that a little more, if you have a Wii U or a 3DS, you probably created an NNID to use the eShop or to access multiplayer functions and other system-wide interactions.

When Nintendo launched Miitomo, it brought with it a new type of registration called ...

Source: How to link your Nintendo Network ID and your Nintendo Account
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: