Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Galaxy Note 9 features I'd love to see on iPhone X Plus  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 11, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Galaxy Note 9 features I'd love to see on iPhone X Plus

More like iPhone Note X...

We survived another Samsung Unpacked episode! I'm not even joking. Samsung makes the best components in the business and their hardware is top notch, but because of the… unique way it handles these events, presenters sometimes have no idea what they're supposed to say and when, and that's always a nightmare scenario for them, never mind us.

But when you ignore the ham-footed missteps — like awkwardly calling out prominent members of the media for not "getting" the original Note, or monologing for 15 minutes and effectively killing any momentum a launch event could hope for — the Galaxy Note 9 delivers some interesting stuff. Stuff that Apple would do well to pay attention to.

1. Pencil support

Confession: Galaxy Note has always been my favorite Samsung device, and that's entirely thanks to the S Pen. I used Wacom for decades and the idea of a tiny tablet I could draw on here, there, everywhere, has always been incredibly appealing...

Source: Galaxy Note 9 features I'd love to see on iPhone X Plus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: