Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not kid-friendly: Best Nintendo Switch games for adults  (Read 262 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 12, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

Not kid-friendly: Best Nintendo Switch games for adults

You probably don't want your kids engaging with all this gore and swearing

Since its inception, Nintendo has made a concerted effort to maintain a somewhat squeaky clean image. With the occasional Rare exception, a Nintendo console has always been a place where parents didn't have to give a second thought about what their kids might be playing.

Well, times are changing, and just as society is changing its views about what media should and should not be consumed, so is Nintendo. It's been reported that Nintendo is encouraging developers to make some less family-friendly fare for the Switch. I for one welcome our new M-rated Switch overlords and look forward to what may be coming down the pike when it comes to mature content.

With an eye toward this brave new world, let's take a look at a few of the least child-friendly games currently available on the Nintendo Switch. Using my own experience, a little help from Common Sense Media and the ESRB I worked up this list of the games that...

Source: Not kid-friendly: Best Nintendo Switch games for adults
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: