Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When budgeting calories, the Apple Watch’s weaknesses sometimes count as strengths  (Read 350 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 16, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

When budgeting calories, the Apple Watch’s weaknesses sometimes count as strengths

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>This is part of a series on losing 60 pounds with the help of the Apple Watch. I’m currently 16 pounds down since July 25. In this post we’ll talk about the Apple Watch as a tool for counting calories.

Apple typically plays up the Apple Watch’s strength as a generic “fitness tracker” rather than a proper weight-loss tool. There’s a good reason for that, as I’ve discovered during my adventures in attempting to lose weight with it.</p><p>As things stand, Apple’s own features do little else besides monitoring. In order to get helpful features like counting calories for the food you eat, you’ll generally have to head to third-party apps for the iPhone. In most cases, the companion apps on the Apple Watch work only as a quick references for letting me know how many calories are left to spend. Aside from counting my steps and the active calories burned through them, all the important business of assessing the damage caused by the food I stuff in my face happens on the iPhone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3297538/apple-watch/when-budgeting-calories-the-apple-watchs-weaknesses-sometimes-count-as-strengths.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: When budgeting calories, the Apple Watch’s weaknesses sometimes count as strengths
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: