Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes, Pokémon Go works for weight loss, but don’t get too caught up in catching ‘em all  (Read 441 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 25, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

Yes, Pokémon Go works for weight loss, but don’t get too caught up in catching ‘em all

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>This is part of a series on losing 60 pounds with the help of the Apple’s products and associated apps and accessories. I’m currently 22.6 pounds down since July 25.

I like to feel like I’m doing something when I’m exercising. Oh, I know: The very fact that I’m out moving my legs technically means I’m working toward some far-flung a weight loss goal, but I never like to feel like I’m wasting a moment. I love to cultivate and learn; to gain something in the process of losing. When I’m feeling more responsible, I try to learn new languages or listen to lectures on audio books while filling in my 10,000 steps. Lately, though? I’ve been supplementing my walks with Pokémon Go. Countless friends have told me it makes weight loss fun, and I hungered to try that out for myself.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3299402/gaming/using-pokemon-go-on-apple-watch-for-weight-loss.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Yes, Pokémon Go works for weight loss, but don’t get too caught up in catching ‘em all
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: