Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reigns: Game of Thrones preview: Who knew the best Game of Thrones game would be so simple?  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

Reigns: Game of Thrones preview: Who knew the best Game of Thrones game would be so simple?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I swiped right for Daenerys Targaryen. This isn’t Tinder (although I would have swiped right for her in that case, too); it’s the upcoming iOS and Mac game Reigns: Game of Thrones, set for release sometime in October. In this case I’m swiping right to send her off to help Jon Snow slay the undead horde with her Texas-sized dragon, and I see no reason to worry. At last, after so long, she’s on the Iron Throne. She has what she wants in her grasp, and I figure it’s safe to ignore the whimpering cautions of Tyrion Lannister. But her long saga comes to an end barely moments after, her newborn reign cut short by a gruesome mishap on my part.</p><p>But it’s not the end of the tale. My failure leads less likely folks to sit upon the throne, whether it’s Tyrion himself or even the humble blacksmith Gendry. With them in the hottest seat of all, I find that some things turn out differently.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3300179/gaming/reigns-game-of-thrones-preview.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Reigns: Game of Thrones preview: Who knew the best Game of Thrones game would be so simple?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: