Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The new iRobot Roomba i7+ empties its own dust bin  (Read 316 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 07, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

The new iRobot Roomba i7+ empties its own dust bin

I, for one, welcome our new vacuum cleaning overlords.

The iRobot Roomba, with models like the Roomba 690 and Roomba 980, has become the standard when it comes to autonomous robotic vacuum cleaners. It's a growing and competitive market, however, and iRobot needs some new features to stay ahead of the pack. Well, the new Roomba i7+ will have all the vacuum cleaning and obstacle avoidance of previous generations, but it will also include something new. The i7+ will empty its own dust bin. And thank goodness, too, because that was really the last bit of work required on our part for vacuum cleaning.

Other new features include Imprint Smart Mapping. With this new ability, the Roomba i7+ doesn't just learn a floor plan and adapt to it. The machine can now learn multiple floor plans at once as well as names for individual rooms. You will be able to customize the robot's cleaning path by specific rooms. Use the iRobot Home App or connect it to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and you'll b...

Source: The new iRobot Roomba i7+ empties its own dust bin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: