Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Apple Watch Series 4 Means for Accessibility  (Read 303 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 17, 2018, 04:05:23 pm »

What Apple Watch Series 4 Means for Accessibility

The Apple Watch has made my everyday life better since it first launched in 2015 and Series 4 has the most accessibility potential so far.

Sitting in the audience at Apple's September 12 event, it became abundantly clear to me Apple Watch Series 4 was the true star of the show. Of course, the new iPhones are stellar too—particularly the colorful XR—but the announcement that most resonated with me was the new Watch.

The fact that I was most excited about a significantly upgraded Apple Watch coming into the event isn't surprising. I have been a diehard fan of the device since its inception in 2015, and have worn one nearly every day since it launched. From getting notifications to paying for coffee and groceries with Apple Pay to tracking my health and fitness, the computer I wear on my wrist every day has made my life better. Obtaining information is more convenient and accessible than ever.

In terms of accessibility, the Series 4 model has incredible potential to enric...

Source: What Apple Watch Series 4 Means for Accessibility
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: