Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yevo Air true wireless earphones review: Second time's not quite the charm  (Read 509 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 28, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »

Yevo Air true wireless earphones review: Second time's not quite the charm

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>When Yevo released its first true wireless earbuds, the $249 Yevo 1, the headphones were widely criticized for offering a mediocre listening experience at such a high price. Less than a year, Yevo is back for round two with a new product, the far more reasonably priced $129 Yevo Air true wireless earphones. And it seems like the company listened to the feedback—though as you'll see, it could go further with improvements.</p><h2 class="toc">Design</h2>
<p class="body">The Yevo Air comes in two colors: white and a matte black, the latter of which I was sent for review. I loved the look of the matte black color scheme, but I did find that both the headphones and their battery case attract fingerprints.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3296741/consumer-electronics/yevo-air-true-wireless-earphones-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Yevo Air true wireless earphones review: Second time's not quite the charm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: