Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Caavo Control Center is a $100 universal remote for cord cutters  (Read 281 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 02, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

The Caavo Control Center is a $100 universal remote for cord cutters

One box to rule all the boxes.

Ever had one of those nights where you had to switch the controller in your hand several times just to get to the show you wanted to watch? Even on a casual day, I find myself switching between my TV remote and Xbox One controller. Maybe you have a Fire TV, too, with a Sideclick to help you out? Maybe... just maybe... you don't need all those things.

The Caavo Control Center wants to unite all your streaming devices, consoles, and set-top boxes like the Amazon Fire TV Recast and give you easy access to all of them. The Control Center is essentially a tiny black box that sits in your home entertainment system and acts as the director for all the other tiny black boxes you own. You'll be able to connect up to four of them plus a sound bar. It will support advanced video and audio formats like 4K, HDR, and Dolby Atmos as well, so you don't have to sacrifice quality.

Since the box has to communicate with the TV to detect things like HDR or even adjust sim...

Source: The Caavo Control Center is a $100 universal remote for cord cutters
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: