Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screen Time, Family Link, and FreeTime vs my 7-year-old son: Which parental controls are best?  (Read 370 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 03, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

Screen Time, Family Link, and FreeTime vs my 7-year-old son: Which parental controls are best?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>No matter how we try to fight it, parents sometimes need their devices to act as a digital baby-sitter. And try as we may, we’re not always paying close enough attention to how long our little one have been glued to their small screens. So unless you want to take the word of a 7-year-old to stop playing his favorite game after an hour, we’re going to need a little assistance.</p><p>Thankfully help is available. No matter which platform you use, you’ll find a handy way to remotely control the device your kid is using, even if it’s an iPhone. As part of iOS 12, Apple has finally launched a robust set of parental controls in Screen Time to match the ones offered by Google’s Family Link and Amazon’s FreeTime. Now no kid is safe from their parent’s wrath.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3309043/data-center-cloud/screen-time-family-link-freetime.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Screen Time, Family Link, and FreeTime vs my 7-year-old son: Which parental controls are best?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: