Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scare yourself with the best horror games for VR  (Read 429 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 07, 2018, 04:05:27 pm »

Scare yourself with the best horror games for VR

Horror games are always a fan favorite no matter what device you're playing them on (and what time of year). Nothing brings a thrill to gaming quite like fighting for your life, and nothing makes that feel more real than VR. Here at iMore, we're a virtual based tech company that specializes in all the things you love. We went out and found some of the best horror games you can find on your Oculus Go (that you absolutely need to sink your teeth into). Word of advice: Don't jump at your friend who thinks they're running from Slender Man. Turns out they might punch you!

A true mind-blowing experience

Doors of Silence

My expectations of horror were blown out of the park. I cried, I jumped, I let out gasps of shock, and loved every minute of it. From one horror junkie to the other, you have to try out this game. It's not just full of some cheesy jumpscares. It's a psychological horror that's going to push you to the brink of anxiety and then catapult you off the edge.

$3 at Oculus...

Source: Scare yourself with the best horror games for VR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: