Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 improvements we’d like to see in the Apple Pencil 2  (Read 337 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 15, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

6 improvements we’d like to see in the Apple Pencil 2

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>You might be excited about the new rumors dropping for the upcoming iPad Pro refresh, but I’m here salivating over the crumbs of info regarding the next Apple Pencil. To be frank, they’re not particularly filling: Monday’s report from <a href="https://9to5mac.com/2018/10/08/2018-ipad-pro-details-face-id-display/" rel="nofollow">9to5Mac[/url] mainly claimed the next stylus would be easier to pair with an iPad, much as we see with the AirPods and HomePod. That’s cool and all, but the more I think about it, the more I’m surprised this feature wasn’t in at launch.</p><p>I’m not surprised the details are so scant. After all, the Apple Pencil is already close to perfect. The heft is spot-on. It comes closer to translating the feel of a real pen or pencil than any other stylus I’ve used. I feel as though I’m creating something, rather than merely using a tool for input.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3312739/ipad/improvements-we-d-like-to-see-in-the-apple-pencil-2.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 6 improvements we’d like to see in the Apple Pencil 2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: