Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Apple, where’s our regular space gray Magic Keyboard?  (Read 403 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 23, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

Hey Apple, where’s our regular space gray Magic Keyboard?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’m excited about the new iPads and MacBook that we’ll likely see at the upcoming October event. As you know, I’m also excited about a possible update to the Apple Pencil. But I’m going to go ahead and say this, as it’s sometimes best to remind a company to get the little things out of the way: On top of everything else, I’d really, really like to see a space gray version of the regular Magic Keyboard.</p><p>Apple <a href="https://www.macworld.com/article/3242173/macs/imac-pro-first-look.html" rel="noopener" target="_blank">originally designed[/url] the space gray keyboard, trackpad, and Magic Mouse solely for the $5,000 iMac Pro, lending a premium look for Apple’s most powerful desktop to date. That exclusivity didn’t last long, though, perhaps because iMac Pro owners quickly took to eBay to sell their space gray peripherals for exorbitant prices that probably made Apple itself cringe (or, more cynically, realize that they were missing out on some massive cash).</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3314718/macs/hey-apple-wheres-our-regular-space-gray-magic-keyboard.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Hey Apple, where’s our regular space gray Magic Keyboard?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: