Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone XR: Hands-on and first impressions  (Read 411 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 28, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »

iPhone XR: Hands-on and first impressions

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The iPhone XR is available for pre-orders now and it officially arrives in stores on Friday. I got my hands on one Wednesday and after using it for a few hours, my initial impression is that it’s going to be a mainstream hit that pleases buyers while also improving Apple’s bottom line. Let’s dive in.</p><h2 class="toc">It’s got the looks</h2>
<p>This is a gorgeous phone. It’s available in six colors, and while the black and white models look very much like the phones Apple has been releasing for the last few years, the blue, coral, Product(RED), and yellow models absolutely do not. When laying screen up on a table, you can still see the colored aluminum frame around the edges. But flip it over—or hold it in your hand—and the shiny glass colored back pops out with enormous personality. I took possession of the coral model, which lies somewhere between pink and orange on the spectrum, and it’s spectacular.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3316556/iphone-ipad/iphone-xr-hands-on-and-first-impressions.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iPhone XR: Hands-on and first impressions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: