Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 iPad Pro review: A fantastic tablet, if not a fantastic laptop  (Read 527 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 20, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »

2018 iPad Pro review: A fantastic tablet, if not a fantastic laptop

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple really wants us to believe a tablet can take the place of a MacBook, and it’s spared few resources in its quest to proselytize us with the 2018 iPad Pro. The iPad Pro is a beast, one that can hold its own alongside powerful laptops. It’s a stunner, especially with a redesigned Apple Pencil and Smart Folio Keyboard that feel more like essentials than peripherals. It’s versatile, thanks to the new support for USB-C, and it achieves all this while looking both familiar and futuristic.</p><p>Oh, how I’ve waited for it. I’m one of the loons who willingly used an iPad Pro as my primary writing machine for almost two years, and I loved its portability and the ease of switching between typing and longhand writing. Yet for all that, switching back to a MacBook felt like getting new glasses after months of living with a faulty prescription. Little frustrations vanished. Formerly complex tasks became simple. My productivity skyrocketed. Never again, I figured, would I ever reach for the iPad Pro for work.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3321139/iphone-ipad/2018-ipad-pro-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 2018 iPad Pro review: A fantastic tablet, if not a fantastic laptop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: