Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone XR camera review: Confessions of an Instagram star (wannabe)  (Read 259 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 14, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

iPhone XR camera review: Confessions of an Instagram star (wannabe)

Want to know what it's like to shoot with the iPhone XR? What the camera quality is like with only one lens? Whether it's worthy of your brand? This is one camera lover's experience with Apple's second-tier iPhone.

I've spent over a month shooting with the iPhone XR, and let me tell you that I really don't know what I expected (cue Arrested Development theme song and chicken dances).

At first, I was hesitant about going back to a single lens camera: I've been shooting with the iPhone 7 Plus for the last two years without any issues whatsoever.

I'm not even being hyperbolic when I say the iPhone 7 Plus never once had me wanting a better iPhone camera, even when my boyfriend got his iPhone 8 Plus. I was super excited to see what the 8 Plus camera was like, but then I was all "Meh. Yeah. Mine does the same and if the quality isn't as hot, I can always use my favorite photo editing apps. Thank u, next".

Fast-forward to two years later and I was able to get my hands on a neon yellow...

Source: iPhone XR camera review: Confessions of an Instagram star (wannabe)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: