Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ecobee3 lite smart thermostat pays for itself in no time at $132  (Read 246 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 14, 2018, 04:05:21 pm »

The ecobee3 lite smart thermostat pays for itself in no time at $132

The savings on your electric bill are well worth the upfront cost of a smart thermostat.

I'm a big believer in practical connected tech, and there are few better examples than a smart thermostat. I've been using the Nest Learning Thermostat since my last move, but the principle is the same with the ecobee3 lite; control your home's temperature from anywhere, and be as energy-efficient as possible without having to put any thought into it.

Your thermostat is one of the biggest offenders on your monthly power bill, and a huge amount of that energy is wasted on heating and cooling your house when nobody's home, because let's face it — you probably don't remember to turn your thermostat off every time you leave the house. The ecobee3 lite knows when your home is empty and automatically turns off your HVAC system. Of course, you can tell it to maintain a minimum and maximum temperature if you prefer, too.

Heating and cooling are some of the biggest factors in your energy bill....

Source: The ecobee3 lite smart thermostat pays for itself in no time at $132
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: